Sunway CMA200 Adjustable Desk Cornermaker / Mouse & Keyboard Mini Workstation
Sunway CMA200 Adjustable Desk Cornermaker / Mouse & Keyboard Mini Workstation by Sunway at Sutton Associates. MPN: FURECMA200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When it comes to workplace ergonomics, a challenging desk configuration doesn't have to challenge your comfort. The Cornermaker slides over most any
Features & Highlights
- Overall Dimensions: 19 3/8"w x 9 5/8"d x 1 7/8"h | A sturdy aluminum lip hangs down 1 3/4" from the surface of the Cornermaker. Keyboard tray and mouse tray not included.
- Surface material is constructed from 1/8" thick composite phenolic shaped as an arc with a radius that measures 9 5/8" | The integration of these 2 materials produces a lightweight keyboard with an extremely strong structure.
- A separate aluminum bracket is secured to the underside of the Cornermaker, as well as the underside of the desk, and clamps the Cornermaker to the desk surface | 2 different length fastening bolts are included for clamping Cornermaker to different thicknesses of desk tops
- Clamp bracket is adjustable for desks from 7/8" to 1 1/2" thick | Clamp bracket is pre-drilled with 2 mounting slots for easy attachment of most any track based keyboard system
- A separate bumper is combined with fastening bolt which is positioned at the front of the track and acts as the stop for the Keyboard Arm | Some assembly required; mounting hardware included